Black Hills Secluded Property - For Sale,
nbelievable property with 9 pristine acres perched on top of the Rubicon. You will be located minutes from town and it also borders the Black Hills National Forest on this rare and exquisite wonderland with views of North Dakota and the Badlands of South Dakota. You can enjoy all of these amazing views from this spectacular property. In addition, this property has a wonderful atmosphere of clean air, water and no noice polution. You will never need to travel again. This is everything you could want, right here in "God's Country."
This property offers more to your imagination than you can possibly imagine. Several location for the perfect summer home, winter home, vacation retreat, high mountain wonderland, family home, hunting property, snowmobile paradise, ski and snowboard headquarters and so much more.
This Rubicon property is in the Black Hills of South Dakota, which is the highest mountain range East of the Rockies in the Western Hemisphere. 95 % of the Black Hills is National or State Forest Service land. To truly understand the dynamics of this Black Hills secluded property it is a must see; because the Government is not deeding more land for private ownership and more land is not being made. This is truly a once in a life time opportunity.
One of the unique advantages the Black Hills have over other mountain ranges is that everything in them (including the wilderness areas) are easily accessable. The entire Black Hills measures 100 miles (North to South) and 50 miles (East to West).
PRICE REFLECTS MOST CURRENT APPRAISED VALUE
This Black Hills Secluded Property offers:
- 60 minutes to Rapid City
- 75 minutes from the Rapid City Regional Airport
- 15 minutes to Historic Deadwood
- 30 minutes to Sturgis - Home ot the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally
- 4 minutes to Terry Peak Ski Area - Most Vertical drop of any ski area in the US, east of the Rockies
- 30 minutes to many mountain lakes and hundres of miles of trout streams
- 15 minutes from the nearest golf course and 15 more within 60 minutes
|Enjoy this property and many of the features that draws millions from all over the world to the Black Hills every year.
- Elevation is nearly 6500 feet above sea level.
- The sun shines on it from blue skies approximately 300 days a year.
- The humidity is so low mosquitoes and gnats have not been seen in years.
- There are no close neighbors
- The mountain air allows you to see 50 miles or more to the North
- It is located at the end of the road. Traffic doesn't run by or through it.
- The well water is so pure, you could bottle it and it is not treated.
- A hot summer day's night temperature is normally in the 50-60 degree range.
- Absent street or city lights, the night sky usually allows watching falling stars, Aurora Borealis when they occur, and satellites as they cross the sky.
Nine acres at the top of the gold mining country in the beautiful Black Hills. The views are amazing, there are no covenants and the mineral rights come with the land. Owning this land gives you legal access to hundreds of acres that the public cannot reach for winter and summer sports-like having a forest of your own. This secluded acreage is accessible year round and will have electricity to the lot line. Great opportunity for that perfect location to have a year round or vacation home in the hills. This area is known as the top of the Rubicon. It is the start of "Bridal Vale Falls" and from the "Rubicon" canyon you can walk all the way down to it. There are gates that stop the public from these areas, but this property gives access to Carbonite, Devils Bathtub and Spearfish Canyon. This is a rare opportunity!
$189,250.00 Price Reduced $9,250.00 to $180.000.
Please email Owner at bhportal (@) gmail.com for more information or showing. Or call 605-580-5496
This is a one of a kind property and will not last long. Owner has lived on adjacent property for 18 years.
Note From Owner: I was in the South Dakota Real Estate business for several years back in the 80's & 90's when I discovered this beautiful Black Hills Property. I've raised my children here and my wife and I believe we've found peace & happiness on earth with the beauty and solitude our property provides. We are on top of the world! You will not believe it until you see it... everyone who visits say, "This is the dream property that they always dream about." Our dreams came true...